Agreement of copyright © ownership Part 1 Origin of copyright and (IP) (Intellectual Property)
Copyright © Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd 2008 till Present Calender date.
Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd as publisher of the digital entities: www.slideaholics.com www.inbyronbaytoday.com www.longboardclinic.com www.kyupdesigns.com www.byronbay.jp from here on identified as (LBC)
- Copyright © Ben Bennink 2001-2014. (Licensor) Any or all copy written under the copyright ownership of Copyright © Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd 2014 is also reserved as the intellectual property of Ben Bennink, (Copyright © Ben Bennink 2001-2014 all rights reserved,).
- All copy written for the (LBC) web sites, is derived from original documents created and written by Ben Bennink and contributors to the blogging network (Copyright © Ben Bennink 2001-2014 all rights reserved,) and as such is (protected in its original form under Ben Bennink Copyright © Ben Bennink 2001-2014 all rights reserved), and it’s current format under Copyright © Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd 2014 all rights reserved.
Contemporary information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation such as Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd. We are based in Australia. Our principal activities are:
- Digital Publishing; including web sites, web logs (blogs) blogging (contributor) networks, subscription e-mail services both free and optional premium paid, magazines downloaded via the internet, PDF downloads;
- Provision of hyperlinks on a website, provision of hyperlinks to other websites and blogging (contributor) networks.
- Advertising services provided over the internet; compilation of advertisements for use on web pages on the internet; rental of advertising space on the internet. Free blogging networks where automated advertising can be removed for a fee.
- Online sales.
Our copyright © Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd 2014, all rights reserved, Covers Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd IP and all its associated Web sites, digital entities and subscription e-mail services.
Use of the (LBC) web sites constitutes a legally binding agreement.
By Browsing, viewing pages, reading, contributing content, opening subscription e-mail services, using, or saving information, data, materials (including but not limited to) all editorial materials, information, video content, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, plus names, logos and trademarks, you demonstrate your understanding of these following terms of copyright.
Therefore your use of (LBC) web sites implies you understand and wholly agree to adhere to these following terms of (LBC) Agreement and license for ownership of copyright and IP as set out in this document below.
Please read carefully, if you do not agree with our ownership of copyright policies, do not use our websites.
The copyright in the (LBC) web sites and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer and site construction code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by (LBC) and it’s licensors.
Ownership of copyright©
Part 2 Usage and license
The materials available for display on the (LBC) web sites, including but not limited to all editorial materials, contributors content, information, video content, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, plus names, logos and trademarks, are the property of their respective owners and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal non-commercial use only. By using the (LBC) web sites and viewing the material contained within these web sites and (subscription e-mail service) you agree not to reproduce, reverse engineer, sell, broadcast, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, circulate or publish any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Ben Bennink / Creative Director / Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd.
(LBC) does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into these web sites and (subscription e-mail service), and the user interfaces of these web sites or our e-mail subscription services.
Data mining prohibited
Automated data mining and / or the systematic personal collection of data from our websites is prohibited.
(LBC) Copyright license
(LBC) grants to you the web site user a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View these (LBC) web sites and the material on these web sites on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store these (LBC) web sites and the material on these web sites in your web browser cache memory;
- Print pages from these (LBC) web sites for your own (personal and non-commercial use).
(LBC) does not grant you any other rights in relation to these (LBC) web sites or the materials on these (LBC) web sites. In plain English, all other rights are reserved.
To avoid doubt of violating copyright, you must not edit, transform, adapt, change, publish, republish, distribute, reverse engineer, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public these (LBC) web sites or the material on these (LBC) web sites in any form or media without first obtaining prior written permission from Ben Bennink / Creative Director / Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Ben Bennink Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd
PO Box 2142
(LBC) will enforce copyright
Ben Bennink as Director for (LBC) takes the protection of (LBC) and it's contributor's copyright seriously.
- Should you suspect, be partially aware, or know of any use of (LBC) copyright materials which does contravene or may contravene the copyright license as stated in this agreement report the incident immediately to: Ben Bennink Longboard Clinic Pty Ltd email@example.com Or PO Box 2142 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia
- Should you suspect, be partially aware, or know of any material on the (LBC) web sites that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this to the above address.
When (LBC) discovers that you have used (LBC) copyright materials in contravention to the stated terms and conditions of the license agreement as stated in this document, (LBC) will begin legal proceedings against you. (LBC) will seek financial damages, compensation and restitution including a court ordered injunction to stop you using our copyrighted materials. You may also be held liable for said proceedings and therefore (LBC) will seek damages to cover any and all legal costs, of said proceedings against you.
In plain English, don’t risk violating this copyright agreement as (LBC) will rigorously protect its copyrights.